In his new book The New Covenant Prophecy, Grant Berry, a Jewish believer in Yeshua/Jesus, calls for a new approach for reaching out to Jewish people based on an understanding of their history and their view of the Bible.
Following are Suggested Interview Questions:
- Why did you write The New Covenant Prophecy at this time?
- What about your personal story prepared you to write this book?
- What are the primary challenges for Jewish and Christian people understanding one another's faith?
- In your book, you refer to Jesus as Yeshua and use a spelling of G-d typical of some Jewish writers. Why?
- What was your experience with Christians before becoming one yourself? Particularly the relationships developed as a young man in New York?
- How are you received by Jewish people who know of your beliefs?
- How did your experiences reaching out to Jewish people in the countries of the former Soviet Union shape you?
- What is Reconnecting Ministries?
- You have an interesting story about the lipstick pencil. What is that?
- How did G-d use your extensive experience in the business world in your life?
About Grant Berry
Grant Berry is a Jewish believer in Yeshua, Jesus the Messiah. For most of His spiritual life, he has been both an entrepreneur and a minister of the Gospel. He founded and built three cosmetic companies as well as a number of ministries focused on reaching Jewish people. He and his wife, Donna, have three children and live in Westchester, near New York City.
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org