GOD IS ALWAYS AT WORK AROUND THE WORLD.
Will you join HIM?
“My Father is always at His work to this very day,
and I, too, am working.
I tell you the truth, the Son can do nothing by Himself;
He can do only what he sees His Father doing,
because whatever the Father does the Son also does.”
–NIV John 5:17,19
Dear Beloved Family of God,
Do you believe that our Father God is always working around the world? His Son always joined Him. He knew the Father intimately and followed the Father faithfully.
Father God is now looking for hearts who will join Him in personal intimacy and in global and eternal impact. Will you join His invitation to partner with Him?
At this hour, I believe that our Father God is doing 3 things.
To this end, I would like to invite you to join Experiencing God Global Family Course this fall from September 12 to December 12, 2021.
To experience God intimately and to join Him in His global and eternal Kingdom work.
1. Develop an intimate love relationship with God.
2. Hear when God is speaking to you.
3. Adjust your life to join God in what He is doing.
4. Work together with others in accomplishing God’s Kingdom purpose.
5. Experience God together by our loving obedience to Him.
Fall course: Sunday, September 12-December 12, 2021.
Sundays 6pm to 8pm (Central time USA).
If you feel led, please join us for our introductory meeting on Sunday 9/12 at 2pm Central Time USA.
We are using Experiencing God workbook by Henry & Richard Blackaby. Be sure to get the revised version and not the old version. Also get the workbook and not just the book. Here’s a link for those in USA.
1. Ask God if He wants you to do this course.
2. If yes, then contact me as soon as possible and sign up for the course.
3. Get the Experiencing God workbook by 9/12/21 either buy online or go to a local Christian bookstore.
4 Join us on our first Introductory meeting on Sunday 9/12/21 at 12pm on zoom.
May the Lord bless you with His presence, purpose and joy.
Please enjoy an audio tour where you’ll learn about how to navigate our website.